Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Shoes






So this week was another sick week for the Dalgos...well just 2 Dalgos..me and Ronnie! I received a dose of antibiotics so I am now on the mend. My mom and step-dad came in on Saturday to see the girls and my mom took me and Torrie shopping. I got a new pair of shoes:) For those of you who don't know I have a shoe fetish (What girl doesn't right?) well since I have been unemployed the only shoes I have been able to afford are flip-flops...so it is a good thing we live at the beach huh? Oh yeah Torrie and Maya also got some new shoes to sport about. They also got some new clothes to wear with those new shoes..ahhh to be young again! No new shoes for Ronnie...but don't feel too bad for him. He is one of Jesse's Kids. He gets the clothes that Jesse doesn't want or cant wear. He has more clothes in our closet than I do..Which is totally not fair!!
Maya has started pulling up on things and trying to walk. It will only be a matter of time now. Torrie continues to do great in school and now wants to join the soccer team. Gotta love her spunk!!
Oh and Torrie has started her own blog so check it out she worked really hard on it and it is very good.
Please continue to pray for Nate, Tricia and their sweet baby! They have come a long way but still have so much further to go!


Love to all.

Kym

3 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

jesse and whit... said...

i love all the pics. how cool is the wildlife on the obx?? so awesome... today i saw ducks, geese, an egret and crane all on my road. amazing! i look forward to checking out your scarves tomorrow... i'll be up all night firing me kiln. hopefully the my pots will be done by showtime :)

jesse and whit... said...

wow, you can tell it's late. my grammar was way off and slightly irish in that comment above. oops.