Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Trip to VA

Last week the girls and I took a trip to VA. to visit family. Torrie has a passion for big old trucks..so here is her truck that her papaw said she could have when she turns 16. She has a while to fix it up:) It is a sweet F150 4-wheel drive. So watch out everyone...2012 is coming up fast:)

This is my beautiful grandmother! I love this woman more than words could ever say. I have the best memories of her strawberry milk shakes and watching Hee Haw with her and my grandfather on Saturday nights. My sweet grandfather is no longer with us but my grandma is a ball of fire still!
Sweet Braylee is my nieces little girl. Her and Maya love each other and like to hug and play!
Isn't this a crowd!! This bunch of cuties are my sisters kids plus Torrie and Maya. They were hamming it up for the camera...Maya was wondering what in the world was going on.
This is my sister Tabitha. She is a great girl who is so strong. She has 5 kids, works full time and is going back to college full time! She is a wonderful wife and mother and I admire her strength and beauty!
This is my uncle Raymond. What a fun man he is. He loves his great nieces too!
I sat Maya in a tree at my uncle Raymond's house. I did have a hold of her you just cant see my hands! Did not want a trip to the hospital.
Out in my uncles work shop. He always makes something fun for Torrie when she is at his home.
The view of my Uncle Raymond and Aunt Mildred's back yard. All of this is their back yard! I have fond memories of playing here when I was a small child.

He is a master on the guitar!! This man can jam!!

No comments: