Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The End of Summer~

Torrie heads off to middle school. Ronnie heads off to work. Me and Maya are left to fill our days with a little of this and a little of that! It has been different not having Torrie here with us during the day. She gets on the bus at 7:30 and does not get home until 4:45. This is a huge change from last year when she would get home at 2:30 and we could still hang out for a while. Now it is homework and friends that fill what is left of her evening. We still make her eat dinner with us, and occasionally she will watch a little t.v with me before bed. I knew the day would come..but so soon? Just when I think she has totally dissed us for the evening..she will ask one of us to snuggle with her as she falls asleep and then she goes back to being my little baby again. I love both my girls madly!!

No comments: